As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, we depend on the generosity and kindness of volunteers to help our programs be successful.
There are many ways for you and/or your company to join us in our mission of meeting the needs of individuals with unique learning challenges across their lifespan. We can't do it without you and we would love for you to get involved. Our programs expand across a wide range of ages - so the opportunities with each program vary. Please reach out and ask how you can get involved.
A few examples include:
- Volunteer on a special event committee
- Volunteer at special events
- Assist in landscaping projects each season at our different locations
- Launch a wish list drive
- Fundraise or host your own event for SVH Services
- Be an adult volunteer through our Katie's Place Program
Interested in learning more - please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 540-366-7399