Interested in being a vendor at the Salem Red Sox Fall Festival benefiting Katie's Place?
FOOD TRUCKS PLEASE CONTACT JEANNE AT firstname.lastname@example.org
$30/per outside space EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - RESERVED BY 8/15/17
$45/per outside space ON OR AFTER 8/16/17
Outside 10 x 10 Booth Space includes 8 ft. table & 2 chairs PLUS two (2) exhibitor passes
All booths must be set-up on Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 8:00 am - 11:00 am. Absolutely no setup will be allowed after 11:00 am on Saturday. Dismantling is Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 4:15 pm. Early dismantling is not allowed.
1. The Salem Red Sox and Katie’s Place are not responsible for any stolen, damaged or lost products, materials or supplies during your stay.
2. No tents will be supplied by the Salem Red Sox or Katie’s Place
3. All booths must be set-up on Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 8:00 am – 11:00 am. Absolutely no setup will be allowed after 11:00 am on Saturday. Dismantling is Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 4:00 pm. Early dismantling is not allowed
4. Each booth space will come with TWO (2) exhibitor passes – additional passes may be purchased for $5.
5. The Salem Red Sox will ONLY supply each space with one (1) 8 ft. table and two (2) chairs. You are responsible for bringing any additional tables and chairs needed, plus display items, tarps, tents, etc
6. Although we will do our best to avoid duplication among vendors, the Salem Red Sox and Katie’s Place are not responsible for duplication of items among vendors.
7. No merchandise will be allowed outside of your designated booth space.
8. Only packaged food for consumption off-site may be sold at booths. No outside food or beverage may be carried into the ballpark.
POLICY: It the event of inclement weather, we will make every reasonable effort to proceed with the event. If due to inclement weather the grounds are deemed unsafe for staff, vendors and/or festival patrons, we reserve the right to cancel the event at our sole discretion and NO REFUNDS will be given.
No refunds will be given after August 15, 2017.
RULES OF CONDUCT: All exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner. Any unruly conduct, refusal to follow rules or use of foul language will be considered grounds for expulsion from the festival.
- Bonnie Whitlock & Hazel Gray Creations
- Carla's Creations
- Damsel in Defense
- Dean's Designs
- Ekletically Urs
- GiGi Ceramics
- Keep Collective
- Kellam Klips (Lilla Rose Hair Accessories)
- Mary Kay
- MojiLife Products
- Pampered Chef
- Paper Crafts by Brenda Poff
- Perfectly Posh
- Premier Designs
- SeneGence Make-up & LipSense Lipstick
- Stitch N Sew
- Tastefully Simple
- The Bird Cage
- The VR Center LLC